Affordable Cosmetic Injectable Treatments in Vancouver BC
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, repetitive movements of the facial muscles (such as squinting and frowning), loss of volume and elasticity, and the forces of gravity cause unwanted wrinkles and folds to develop.
If you had the key to achieve younger version of yourself, would you take advantage of it?
It is now possible to smooth out these wrinkles and folds without surgery through cosmetic injectables such as Botox offered by our Vancouver cosmetic dentists.
Achieve youthful looking skin, with safe and non-invasive procedures requiring minimal recovery time.
If you would like to soften fine facial lines and wrinkles and treat the signs of aging naturally, precisely, and non-surgically, Dr. Dhillon can help you look and feel your best!
Benefits of Botulinum Toxin:
- Erases wrinkles and suspends deepening of facial lines
- Smooths skin to reduce signs of aging
- Reduce gummy smiles
- Fix uneven or canted smiles
- Reduce pain (ie: migraines, headaches, TMJ)
- Fast and comfortable treatment with natural results
What is Botox® Cosmetic?
Botox® Cosmetic is a naturally purified protein which is widely used to help reduce the appearance of aging by softening facial lines and wrinkles.
Offered by your certified Botox® dentist, it is highly effective for the treatment of expression lines such as “crow’s feet” near the eyes and forehead furrows or frown lines.
These lines are caused when overactive muscles reduce the collagen in the skin, which contributes to the skin’s wrinkled appearance.
When injected into the facial muscles in minute quantities, Botox® Cosmetic relaxes the muscles, preventing and improving the appearance of wrinkles and smoothing lines.
Completed by a certified Botox® dentist like Dr. Dhillon, with his extensive experience in providing facial injections, the procedure is painless and takes about 10 minutes. Botox® Cosmetic injections need to be repeated every few months as the material is gradually broken down in the body.
With Dr. Dhillon’s qualifications as a certified Botox® dentist, the results of redefining your appearance and your best features will be simply amazing!
Botulinum Toxin & Patient Care
Dr. Dhillon has developed a very high-level of patient care when treating patients with botulinum toxin for facial rejuvenation.
Treatment at Dentist on Kingsway involves a comprehensive exam – including the PTIFA Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series – 29+ “before” photos and markings of the injection sites, which records their exact position.
Your treatment includes a specific injection technique developed by Dr. Warren Roberts and taught to Dr. Dhillon – which minimizes negative side effects and helps achieve predictable results.
Two weeks later, at your follow-up appointment, a second set of the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series (29+ photos) are taken again to evaluate, compare and record your results. This attention to detail ensures the best-personalized result can be obtained for your particular situation.
Before and after photos
Why Choose Dr. Dhillon for your Cosmetic Injectable Treatment
- We believe in providing you with the highest level of patient care, which is demonstrated in the photographs, markings, specific injection technique and injection patterns, and at your two-week post-op appointment.
- Dr. Dhillon has had specialized university education in head and neck anatomy. He and his team has taken extensive training at the Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics and is now is one of the most highly trained and qualified facial rejuvenation practitioners in the world;
- He is highly trained and experienced in providing facial injections. The level of patient-care we provide was taught by Drs. Roberts co-founder of the Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics (PTIFA);
- He and his team understands the importance of reviewing your medical history and performing a complete exam;
- He and his team works in a clinical setting;
- He and his team understands the importance of asepsis and always use sterile instruments or ‘once only’ disposables; and
- He can discuss and treat all of your aesthetic concerns regarding your teeth, smile and face.
For more information on cosmetic injectables, please call us at (604) 558-2442 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dhillon today.